Thursday 27 December 2012

Happy New Year

It's cliché I know, but hasn't time flown this year. We are only a few days away from 2013!!

 I remember this time last year I was at a whole new level of exhaustion after a week of caring for my then 10 month old with an ear infection. This time three days ago I was used to chronic exhaustion but at a new level of vomit catching proficiency after a week of caring for my now 22 month old with gastro. I didn't cope very well with her being so ill. My heart just breaks thinking about other parents that have children in hospital facing bigger things than just a virus. Thank goodness for my partner in printable crime! Kelly was able to keep creating new ranges for all and getting our Etsy store up and running while I was busy wishing I lived in a germ free bubble to keep my family healthy.

Here is the link to  OUR STORE :)

Kelly has also created a free New Years Eve printable pack available from our Facebook page.


There are so many things you can do with this party pack. I can't stay awake past 9 pm but will be making cupcakes for the neighbours and using the cupcake toppers and wraps for instant flair. I was less than organised and didn't give out any Christmas treats this year (I doubt family and friends would appreciate gastro infested cookies), but I am looking forward to putting my kitchen aid to work to create some NYE-awesomeness. I will also use the party hats for a tea party with my daughter and her teddies the next day. She is a party animal. I'd like to think that she will inherit my love for hosting parties but at the moment I think she just likes having an excuse to eat jelly on the floor while wearing a tutu.

So pop on over to our Facebook page and let us know how you are going to celebrate on Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment