Thursday 10 April 2014

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail!

At MillyBoo Designs we aim to provide digital and printable designs for every occasion. Easter is no exception! We have been busily designing multiple ranges for our customers.

Here is the link to our photos  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=630380490378554&set=pb.363274163755856.-2207520000.1397113828.&type=3&theater


Every year I create a print to be displayed for the Easter season. This is where the fun loving Easter Bunny drops off his goods every year even magical rabbit poop!* These prints are all customizable and available right now!


I try to avoid too much chocolate at Easter time as we have a 36 year old chocolate monster that eats any form of sugary goodness placed in the fridge. I'd call the police and report this theft but I have a feeling that it might be an inside job.

Friends have suggested that winter pajamas, DVD's, bunny books, craft supplies and toys as options for the Easter Bunny to deliver.  So this year I asked Miss 3 if she would like the Easter Bunny to drop off a Mermaid Barbie. She informed me that I should buy it myself if I wanted it so much and she just wants a chocolate princess egg from Aldi as it is where the Easter Bunny does all of his shopping

So I have made an Easter Garland. I did it on a budget and printed it on plain white paper and strung it together with wool I found in my craft supplies. It looks really nice buy I would suggest if you were going for longevity to print on card. I've hung mine near a sliding door that is open most of the day so my light weight paper flips around, and the only thing more irritating then upside down bunnies is a three year old that screams "EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! Quick save the bunnies!" each time she notices one flipped around.



The digital file is available for $3 from our Facebook page (now that I've sold the idea so well). The file is two bunnies per A4 file. As it is a jpeg you can resize the bunnies to be smaller. The pattern is very forgiving for those who are impatient when cutting around things. I was able to do three bunnies at a time, which is probably making MillyBoo Designs printable perfectionist squirm with discomfort. Kelly will cut each and every order out individually and is responsible for all printed orders whereas I'm still trying to master cutting in a straight line.

So don't forget to check out our Facebook page to find out what other goodies and freebies we have for Easter. If you are looking for gifts on a budget we have chocolate wrappers that you can pop over Aldi chocolate bars, these bars are so much cheaper and tastier than crummy Easter Eggs.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cat


*poop is neither magical or from a rabbit. It is sultanas and it may be the reason why my child refuses to eat them - thus saving us from the possibility she will inherit her Aunt's habit of sticking them in her ears. (If you live in Scotland Aunty Rara I can say what I like on my blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment